Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy AsHleY

























It is so hard to believe that my little girl is 17 today. I will never forget the day she was born. I was so happy to have her! Granny fanny was the first one in our family to see her and her first words out of her mouth were, " What a beautiful little baby, she looks like a angel." From that day on Ashley has always been a good kid. Now she is a young lady and I could not be more proud to say I'm Ashley Jensen's mom! Just in the last few years she has really blossomed in to a beautiful young lady. When we first moved to Kansas she was this quite little mouse and now she could be the mayor of our little town. She loves her car, as most teenagers do. It has a "System" that makes Bob and I laugh, we can hear her coming home all the way from the dip (1/2 mile) I tease her that when she has babies that she wont be able to hear them cry.lol She is such a hard worker and a good student. She is involved in every activity at school, is a mentor to younger girls and one Hell of a basketball player. Ashley shared with me a few days ago that her sister came to her in a dream (she does that every so often) and told her that she has a gift for people that were like her. Kacie told her that she needed to go into a field of work that helps people with disabilities. Now Ash is determined to do this. I cant wait to see what the next 17 years will bring! Mom is so proud of you sis, and I love you more than all the tree leafs in the hole world.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!
Come to Starkey, we are always hiring hard working, compassionate people!!
It is a very rewarding field, but the pay sucks. Obviously people don't work in the field for the money! :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ash!
Aunt Jenny loves you!

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell