Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend
















It's so hard to believe that the long weekend is over. Time flies by so fast when your not at work. We started off Saturday by buying a new couch! Man did we ever need one. Then Saturday evening we went to a fish fry with Bob's family. They are so fun to be around. I laugh so much my cheeks hurt when I go home. God has blessed me so with all of them. Family is so important! We drank a little beer and ate way to much. I got some nice pictures of the family. Sunday I worked out side in my yard, fixed dog pins and cleaned out the garage. Monday I attended my first home town chin dig. It was fun, I bought some Alpaca yarn (best part to me) The horses were my favorite in the parade. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, now that I have been off 3 days. Oh well that's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the fish was good.papa is a crappie catching fool. it was nice to see everyone.

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell