Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pioneer Woman

Billy
Annie

Brett


Dustin



Jalapeno stuff




Well I must say I'm addicted to the Pioneer Woman. She is such a neat lady. I have started making food off her web page. When no one can give me ideas for dinner, I go to her for help. Today I made Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos and Sesame Noodles. They were delicious. Bob really does not like hot stuff, but he ate more of the jalapenos then the rest of us. I'm sure he will pay for it tomorrow! lol The kids and Bob wanted cookies too. So I made M&M cookies to today. Bob and I spent a little time outside with the puppies. They are so funny. I think we have lost our mind keeping four of them but I think you guys already knew that. You only live once is my motto. The boys were board to death today. They spent the hole day in their rooms watching stupid T.V. Poor kids! Well I hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love Pioneer Woman too! I cannot wait until she comes to Kansas! We should start making plans soon for our girl's day away with PW! :)

Bob & Shelly Muhlig said...

I would love that Jen!!

the Provident Woman said...

I'm addicted to the Pioneer Woman too. How do you think I found your site? (through the comments on one of her posts)

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell