Thursday, August 13, 2009

Very Nice Summer





























So sorry for not posting! It has just been crazy. With Bob's eye and the new shop and no school for the kids, life has been crazy. We had a new litter a puppies a few months back. They are so much fun!! Ashley has worked all summer and gone to the lake to swim and hang out with boys. Dustin has rode his bike all over town and has been to the lake and pool to swim and check out the girls. Brett had swim team and did very well with it. He also has rode his bike all over and did lots of swimming at the lake and pool. I'm so ready for school to start (not much longer) Roberta has taught me to crochet and I'm really enjoying it. We have only got to ride out motor cycles a few times this year. Bob just does not see well enough to ride more. The good news is the cancer is shrinking and we hope his vision comes back!! We just had our 5 year anniversary and I look forward to lots more. Oh, I almost forgot I got to set lines with Ryan & Madelyn this summer and it was a BLAST!! Sorry about the net Ryan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell
It is SOOOOOOOO good to see your post-----I have checked your old one dozens of times!!! Love the pictures. Love MOM

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell