Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Bob

























Today is my hubby's birthday, he is 45! I was going to get a card but, it is so hard to find a card that tells every thing you want to say. First, thank you Bob for being such a wonderful husband! Thank you for putting up with me and ALL my dogs. Thank you for being such a wonderful step father to my children. Thank you for teaching me how to call coyotes ( yes, you are the better shot). I will never forget the first time you took me out to call. I was shaking and could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Then I saw the coyote coming down the cattle trail and you were so calm. When you said "shoot" and I shot, I could not believe my eyes! I jumped up and down, as Bob would say," dry humped him" ( yes, I do remember that). Thanks for teaching me how to catch fish. I have liked to fish all my life but really never caught any thing! Thanks for teaching me how to change my oil in my truck. How to get un-stuck in the snow ( sorry about that transmission). Thanks for all the beautiful motorcycle rides. The wonderful wedding in Sturgis (loved the umbrella we were under, sorry for laughing). Thanks for taking me bird hunting. I really enjoy when we get to hunt the terriers! We make a great team! I could continue to list several different things that you have taught me but the one thing that sticks out the most is what it means to love someone with all your heart and soul ! You are my soul mate and I look forward to many more birthdays with you!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our Dear First born child. You made us sooooooo happy 45 years ago today as well as every day since!!!
Happy Birthday with Love
Mom & Dad

Jen said...

How sweet!
Happy Birthday Bob!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday big brother!
I love you!

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell