Saturday, August 29, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BrEtT







Today Brett turned 14. He wanted to know if the drivers licence office was open today. I can remember at this age that driving was all I wanted to do. I guess some things never change. Brett is such a good kid, I really enjoy when he is at our house. I can remember when I first moved here he was a little quite skinny kid. He has blossomed so much in the last five years. He is almost as tall as his dad and very strong. He is always outside with us and enjoys riding his 4-wheeler. Bob and I gave him a wench for his 4-wheeler for his b-day. I'm sure he will be trying it out by the end of the day. I know that I'm so lucky to him a step son that is lots of fun to hang with and makes me laugh!! Thanks Brett for taking your old step mom in!!! Love ya lots

1 comment:

Jen said...

He's a sweet boy. Happy Birthday Brett! I love you!

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell