Monday, September 22, 2008

Master of Destruction












Dustin wants to build a go-cart!! He went to do some work for one of my clients and she gave him the motor he was needing to start his new project. As a younger boy he would take things a part (never getting them back together, the way they should). He has always liked to tinker. When Dustin got home on Saturday he could hardly wait to get started. Well Sunday rolled around and from the time he woke up until it got dark, he was out side working on getting parts from my old lawn mower. He really worked hard!! Now he wants Bob to get a frame from the junk yard and his project will be complete (we hope). Shell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll be sending people to the moon in the near future. Love Poo Pa

Jen said...

My old white car isn't running - Trav says it needs a head gasket. Could Dustin try to fix that next? :)
I love the pictures of him!

Jen said...

yoohoo! time for a new post! even mom & dad's blog is more recent than yours! :)

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell