Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Having a blast!!!!











Well our life has been so crazy with hunting season. Bob and I took a week off the middle of November to hunt the dogs and call coyotes. We have made a trip to Iowa to meet new friends. Got a new pup her name is Bella ( Airedale) I really like her, she has a very funny personality. We also got to do some hunting with a guy that bought a pup from us. I have been hunting terriers for 7 years now and have never got a coyote with them until last weekend. MAN, was i scared for the dogs. I did not even wait for Bob to get the camera. I dispatched the coyote very fast. We will have to work now until x-mas break and then more time off !!! The kids are great, Ashley is playing B-ball and made varsity!! Brett and Dustin are hunting with us and cant Wait for x-mas break. My mom is coming for x-mas (I guess no Chinese food) and Dustins has a birthday the 27th. Again sorry for it taking so long for an update. Shell

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I am glad you made a new post! Sounds like you all have been very busy!

Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Will your Mom still be here on the 28th? If she is coming to our Christmas in CG, I'd like to get her a little something. Let me know!

Jen said...

LOVED your Elf Yourself! It had me and Trav cracking up!

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell