Monday, November 23, 2009

I see Orange

Bob and Brett
Chance and Bell

Grandpa Muhlig


Matt, Brett and Travis (the blur is Tanner)lol



Ryan and his buddies




Sunday morning Bob, Brett and I got to bird hunt with Grandpa, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Travis, Travis's dad and Matt. I just followed along to take some pictures of this event. I love to watch the dogs work. Ryan's two labs are so well behaved and you could tell they loved hunting birds. The first place we went there was a covey of Quail and Ryan did get a shot at them. Only bumped up on pheasant but he took off "wild" bird language. The next place we went to the grass was as tall as me ( does not say much). Poor Travis was trying to teach his new pup Tanner all about the bird hunting thing. He just wanted to run a long with the other dogs and he did get a chance to do that later that morning. Bob and I left shortly after that to get our dogs out to do some hunting of their own. Thanks for letting me tag along boy's!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great pics! Belle and Chance are great dogs and listen so well. Ryan has trained them well. Now if only he could get me to listen so well. :)

Jen said...

I am so glad you posted pictures! I love it that you all were able to spend some time together last weekend!

Miss seeing you on Tuesday nights. :) Have a safe drive south later this week.

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell