Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hooked on Reading!!!











Well a few weeks back I went to the book store and got a couple of new books. The young lady asked if she could help me ( man if she only knew) I said yes, I would like a book that will keep my attention. Boy, be careful what you ask for some times. I have my nose in my new book The Twilight every free minute I have. When she first told me that is was about Vampire's and Werewolf's, well that is one thing that I'm very scared of. As a child that's what my nightmares were about. I laughed and said there was no way I could read these. First of all I live in the country where it is VERY dark and it is bad enough that I'm afraid of the dark ( yes, hard to believe). Oh, she said that are not bad V's the are good. Stupid me I bought the book and had it read in 4 day's all 528 pages. She was right, there are good V's and BAD V's. I have never in my life read that many pages of any thing!!! I had to make a special trip to the book store to buy the next book The New Moon. Had it read in just a few day's also and made another trip Friday night to get the other 2 books, Eclipse and Braking Dawn. Man, what good book's!!! Now Dustin is reading Twilight, and really likes it. He has a hard time reading it at night, he to is a scardy cat like his mom. Well better go I have books to read! Shell




5 comments:

Jen said...

You should read the Black Daggar Brotherhood series too! Great books.

Jen said...

The other day someone mentioned to me that I should try reading that series. She said it was her favorite series ever! Can I borrow them from you when you are done? I promise to take really really good care of them and return them in perfect condition! :)

Bob & Shelly Muhlig said...

Jen: yes you can. Dustin is reading Twilight and when he is done I will get them to you.

Jen said...

Yay for me! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that you have been bitten by the reading bug!!!!
Books have always been a wonderful source of entertainment for me & I am so happy when someone else enjoys it too!!! lOVE mom

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell