Thursday, August 14, 2008

4 year Anniversary


Well, the 12th was our 4 year anniversary. What an exciting 4 year I have had!!! I thought I would never find someone as special as my husband. He is my best friend and I look forward to growing old with him. He makes me laugh and has taught me that I don't always have to be right. Being an only child I do tend to be right most of the time. He has a wonderful family that has taken in myself and my children as there own. I cant imagine life with out him!! He does make me smile. And they said, I would never make the cold weather, HA showed them. Shell

4 comments:

Bob & Shelly Muhlig said...

i love this lady very much but she is right about 25% of the time. god put me here to keep her in line

Jen said...

Four years is all? Seems like you've been together much longer than that!
We hope you had a great anniversary!
We love you guys!

Jen said...

I hope you had a wonderful 4th anniversary! You two were made for one another!

PA & MA MUHLIG said...

PA agrees with Jen. We love you and your kids

Books I had read

  • Rainwater loved it
  • The Lovely Bones
  • My sisters keeper
  • The Secret
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • In progress:All new square foot gardening
  • Breaking dawn last book from the Twilight series
  • Eclipse good
  • New Moon
  • Twilight (Could not put it down)
  • The Memory Keepers Daughter (I really could relate to this book)
  • The Guardian (very good)
  • The Horse Whisperer
  • The Smoke Jumper ( really liked it)
  • The Loop it is about Wolves (very good)
  • The Last Lecture

About Me

My photo
Shelly: I am very different than most ladies. I like hunting, fishing, traping,riding my motor cycle, gardening, taking pictures and spending time with my family. I have two wonderful kids and a wonderful step son. I grew up in Texas and moved to Kansas 6 years ago. I have my own hair salon and enjoy my work. I have been a hair dresser for 15 yrs now. I also enjoy my Terriers, they bring me such happiness. Shell